Wines to be enjoyed with the senses and understood with the heart
When you drink one of our wines, apart from enjoying a good Rioja wine you also get a taste of the devotion of 274 families united by a dream dating back 3 generations, the aromas of a philosophy of life defined by cooperation and overcoming odds, and the taste of a people capable of reinventing itself in the most adverse circumstances.
Don Paulino · Crianza 2019
CATEGORY AND VINTAGE: Crianza 2019 D.O.Ca. (Qualified Designation of Origin) Rioja.
GRAPES VARIETY: 100% Tempranillo.
WINEMAKING AND AGING PROCESS
PRODUCTION: Selected TEMPRANILLO grapes are fermented in stainless steel tanks under controlled temperature with skin maceration until a wine with a suitable structure for aging is obtained.
AGEING: The wine remains in American oak Bordeaux barrels for 19 months and a minimum of 3 months of ageing in bottle.
- COLOUR: Ruby red with a medium layer brick rim.
- AROMA: Complex ripe fruits aroma with hints of black liquorice, coffee, spices and vanilla, clean and refreshing.
- TASTE: Fresh and smooth sensation, with fruity hints wrapped in a balsamic cloud.
- AFTER-TASTE: Nuances of sweet tannins and toasted sugar.
Perfect companion for Mediterranean dishes: grilled or roasted red meats, legumes, fish in tomato sauce, grilled vegetables, cold cuts, patés and semi-cured cheeses.
- Degree: 14,0% Vol.
- Botell of 75 cl.
- Contains sulfites.
- Recommended consumption temperature: 18ºC
- Storage: In a cool, dry place away from the light.