Wines to be enjoyed with the senses and understood with the heart
When you drink one of our wines, apart from enjoying a good Rioja wine you also get a taste of the devotion of 274 families united by a dream dating back 3 generations, the aromas of a philosophy of life defined by cooperation and overcoming odds, and the taste of a people capable of reinventing itself in the most adverse circumstances.
Don Paulino · Reserva 2017
CATEGORY AND VINTAGE: Reserva 2017 D.O.Ca. (Qualified Designation of Origin) Rioja.
GRAPES VARIETY:100% Tempranillo.
WINEMAKING AND AGING PROCESS
PRODUCTION: After selection of the finest TEMPRANILLO from the winery’s own clayey-calcareus soils in SAN ASENSIO, notable for enhancing red colours, the grapes are fermented in stainless steel tanks under controlled temperature with longer skin maceration for greater extraction of tannins, thus optimizing the ageing process.
AGEING: The wine remains in American oak Bordeaux barrels for 30 months and a minimum of 7 months of ageing in bottle.
- COLOUR: Ruby red with a medium layer.
- AROMA: Fruity with cherry and plum notes wrapped in touches of toffee, dark chocolate and toasted nuts.
- TASTE: Warm on the palate with final roasted and compote fluir flavours.
- AFTER-TASTE: Expansive and gratifying aroma.
Perfect companion iberian cold cuts, strong fish, game dishes, hot or spicy stews, roasted, stewed or grilled red meats and cured cheeses.
- Degree: 14% Vol.
- Botell of 75 cl.
- Contains sulfites.
- Recommended consumption temperature: 18ºC
- Storage: In a cool, dry place away from the light.