Wines to be enjoyed with the senses and understood with the heart
When you drink one of our wines, apart from enjoying a good Rioja wine you also get a taste of the devotion of 274 families united by a dream dating back 3 generations, the aromas of a philosophy of life defined by cooperation and overcoming odds, and the taste of a people capable of reinventing itself in the most adverse circumstances.
ARCA 53 is a Tempranillo red made with selected grapes grown at altitude, which blends fresh red and blanck fruits from old wines, with the elegance and sensuality of spices, balsams, caramels and vanillas.
The result is a unique, surprising wine.
CATEGORY AND VINTAGE: Red 2019 D.O.Ca. Rioja
GRAPE VARIETY:100% Tempranillo.
ELABORATION: ARCA 53 is made with 100% Tempranillo grapes picked in vineyards at altitudes of over 600 m, with a limited maximum yield of 5.000 kg/Ha. Fermentation of the selected grapes takes place in stainless steel tanks with a controlled temperature that never exceeds 24ºC, with daily pump-overs to extract as much colour and aromas as possible.
AGEING: The wine is stored in new French oak barrels for seven months followed by at least three months in the bottle.
- COLOUR: High intensity dark cherry red.
- AROMA: complex, elegant aroma of red and black fruits with dairy hints.
- TASTE: Flavoursome and rounded, it has very intense reds and trnasmits freshness with balsamic notes, hints of vanilla and spices.
- AFTERTASTE: Fruity and long.
Perfect companion for Mediterranean cuisine: grill-toasted red meats, pulses, fish in tomato sauce, grilled vegetables, cold cuts, patés and semi-aged cheeses.
- Degree: 14,4% Vol.
- Contains sulfites.
- Botell of 75cl.
- Recommended consumption temperature: 18ºC
- Storage: In a cool, dry place away from the light.