Wines to be enjoyed with the senses and understood with the heart
When you drink one of our wines, apart from enjoying a good Rioja wine you also get a taste of the devotion of 274 families united by a dream dating back 3 generations, the aromas of a philosophy of life defined by cooperation and overcoming odds, and the taste of a people capable of reinventing itself in the most adverse circumstances.
Arca de Noé · Rosado 2021
TYPE AND YEAR: Young Rosé Wine 2021 D.O.Ca. RIOJA.
GRAPE VARIETY: Viura and Tempranillo.
Traditional method for making the well-known clarete (rosé) of San Asensio mixing musts made with white Viura grapes and red Tempranillo and Garnacha grapes in a proportion of 3 to 1. The cleaned must is fermented in stainless steel tanks with temperature control so as to conserve and enhance the typical aromas of the clarete.
- COLOUR: Salmon pink characteristic of San Asensio claret wine, without similarities.
- AROMA: Stone fruit (peach, apricot), red fruit and violet and jasmine flowers, rich in nuances.
- TASTE: Moderately acid unctuous entry, well endowed fruity flavors with great acidity-body balance.
- AFTER-TASTE: Long and persistent with hints of citrus and transmission of reds, especially strawberry and jelly beans.
PAIRING: All kinds of pasta, rice dishes and fish.
- Degree: 13% Vol.
- Botell of 75 cl.
- Contains sulfites.
- Recommended consumption temperature: 8-10ºC
- Storage: In a cool, dry place away from the light.